What We Do
Our clinic is staffed with highly-skilled practitioners and support staff who are committed to ensuring quality, strictly confidential health care.
Immunizations protect not only yourself, but those around you. We offer adult, child, travel, and flu immunizations.
The Public Health Clinic is open Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon. Call (970) 248-6900 to make an appointment.
Click here to sign your business up for on-site flu vaccinations.
We offer the following adult immunizations:
A child’s parent or legal guardian must accompany the child to sign the consent form.
Please bring the child’s immunization records and insurance card.
We offer the following child immunizations:
- DT (Diphtheria/Tetanus)
- DTaP (Diphtheria/Tetanus and Pertussis)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HIB (Haemophilus Influenza Type B)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Meningicocal Meningitis
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- TD (Tetanus/Diphtheria)
- TDaP (Tetanus, Diphteria, and Pertussis)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- We offer the following travel immunization services:
- Travax computer printout detailing relevant information for travelers including vaccination requirements, risk information, prevention information, country information, health precautions, disease risk summary, official health data, and travel warnings.
- Immunizations for various diseases based on the prevalence of disease in specific countries.
International Certificate of Vaccination for yellow fever.
Educational materials and counseling for safer international travel.
We offer the following travel immunizations:
We serve all patients, regardless of ability to pay. We accept all major health insurance plans including Medicaid, Medicare, and the Children’s Health Insurance Plan. We also have programs for those without insurance.