What We Do
The Nurse-Family Partnership is a program designed to help first time pregnant mothers and their child begin a healthy life together.
Our specially trained registered nurses provide mothers with support through pregnancy and the first two years of parenting. NFP services include:
• Home visits during pregnancy and after delivery until your infant turns two years old.
• Answers to questions about pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
• Information about baby and early child care.
• Support for family needs and links to community resources.
• Educational gifts and books.
This free program is only available to first time mothers at 200% of the federal poverty line.