An updated COVID-19 vaccine is available to protect against the worst outcomes of the virus. Due to high demand, Mesa County Public Health is hosting two walk-in vaccine clinics. Anyone ages six months and older is eligible.
“Our community cares a lot about prevention. We’re excited to host these clinics and get as many people as possible protected for the respiratory illness season,” said Allison Sanchez, Clinical Services Manager.
- Monday, November 13, 2023, 9am – 4pm
- Pfizer, Moderna, and Novavax will be available.
- Adults 18+
- Insured and uninsured.
- Bring your Insurance Card and ID.
- Saturday, November 18, 2023, 9am – 1pm
- Pfizer and Moderna will be available.
- Ages six months through age 18.
- Bring your child’s Insurance Card and ID.
Clinics are at Mesa County Public Health (510 29 1/2 Road, Grand Junction).
Call our Info Line with more questions about the Community COVID-19 Clinics, 970-248-6900.