If you are in a crisis call 911
or the Colorado Crisis Line
Grand Valley Connects
Life can get complicated. We’ll connect you to resources that can help.
Are you here to refer someone else?
We have the best outcomes when people refer themselves. Share the website or phone number and encourage them to get connected.
Why would I use Grand Valley Connects?
Our Resource Navigators help anyone in Mesa County who needs support.
Resources include things like:
- Behavioral Health
- Educational Programs
- Employment Services
- Disability Services
- Family Support
- Food Assistance
- Medical Health and Health Coverage
- Help with Utility Bills
- Veteran Services
What can I expect?
- A Resource Navigator will start the conversation after you complete the referral form.
- We will meet you wherever you feel most comfortable. On the phone, in our office, or in the community.
- We’ll listen to your needs and make a plan together.
- We’ll be with you through the entire process.
Why we're here.
We know that access to services can be complicated. We also know that accessing those services could mean the difference between achieving economic stability or worrying about putting food on the table.
Our supportive approach helps:
Increase resource awareness.
Search for services to help with unmet needs.
Navigate the enrollment process and how to fill out applications.
Normalize that it’s okay to get help.
Empower our community to pursue health and financial stability.