Some batches of Kraft Singles American processed cheese slices are being recalled. The manufacturer, Kraft Heinz, is recalling the product due to a packaging defect causing the potential for film to remain adhered to the cheese slice after the wrapper has been removed. If the film sticks to the slice and is not removed, it could potentially cause a gagging or choking hazard.
Description of Recalled Products
- Products included in the recall include 16 oz. Kraft Singles American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product with an individual package UPC of 0 2100061526 1 and a “Best When Used By” date of 10 JAN 24 through 27 JAN 24.
- A more detailed description of the products that are subject to the recall can be found on the FDA website.
- These products are sold at grocery stores and convenience stores.
What Should Consumers Do
- Throw them away or return them to where you bought them for a refund.
- If you have any questions, contact Kraft Heinz at 1-800-280-8252.
Examples of Products