Communication & Marketing
Our Communication & Marketing Team works to inform our community about current health conditions, disease prevention, and health data trends. We create our materials in-house including our advertising campaigns, infographics, website, blogs, posters, and fliers.
Members of the media can contact the Communications and Marketing team via email or by calling or texting our media line at (970) 697-4611.
Potential advertising representatives should contact our team for marketing needs.
Mesa County Public Health (MCPH) operates and maintains several social media sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Nextdoor to provide citizens, businesses, and visitors with information about MCPH programs, services, projects, issues, events, and activities. This information is intended to offer quick, convenient, and easy access for those wishing to learn about MCPH. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the application.
The information is provided as a public service, and MCPH assumes no liability for any inaccuracies the application may contain. Neither does MCPH assume any liability for content, comments, or advertisements posted on this application by external individuals, agencies, or companies. Any external content and/or comments included on the application do not imply endorsement by MCPH.
MCPH reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed in violation of our comments policy or any applicable laws.
The content on this application, including all public comments, is subject to public disclosure under the Colorado Open Records Act.
Comments Policy – Mesa County Public Health (MCPH) welcomes your comments. Because we must abide by certain standards to serve all constituents in a civil and respectful manner, all comments must comply with the guidelines listed below. Any posts that violate our comment policy will be removed from the application and records kept as required.
If you encounter objectionable content on any MCPH social media applications, please notify the content manager, Amanda Mayle, immediately.
- Posts for any unlawful purposes, for promotion of illegal activities, or posts that violate any federal, state, or local law shall be prohibited;
- No profanity or obscene language may be used;
- No content or links to content of a pornographic nature will be allowed;
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express their point of view, but we do not permit hate speech (speech that attacks or demeans a person or group based on age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law);
- Disclosure of social security numbers, credit card numbers, the email address of another person, or any other identifying personal information that could potentially be used to perpetrate identification fraud is prohibited;
- No posts related to commercial speech will be allowed (i.e. no solicitations of commerce);
- Posts with links that are suspected of containing a virus will be removed from the application immediately;
- Individuals posting comments should be aware that all comments posted on this application are subject to the Colorado Open Records Act.
- All commenters who post to any MCPH social media applications are bound by the applications’ respective usage agreements pertaining to user rights and responsibilities.
Please note that several social media applications, including, but not limited to Facebook, have their own comment policy and could remove or hide comments without the permission of MCPH.