Nurse-Family Partnership is designed to help first-time mothers
and their child begin a healthy life together.
What We Do
Our specially trained registered nurses will support you to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in your community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills or follow your dreams for the future.
Nurse-Family Partnership is free to eligible first-time mothers.
Click here to refer yourself, a patient or get more information.
Click here to learn more about Nurse-Family Partnership.