- Mesa County Public Health has been made aware of food products being recalled that could have been distributed in Mesa County.
- If you have any of the below products, do not eat or drink them. Throw them away or return them to where you bought them.
- Select powdered beverage products are being voluntarily recalled due to the potential presence of very small pieces of metal or glass.
DESCRIPTION OF RECALLED PRODUCTS
- Powdered Beverages with “Best When Used By” dates between May 10, 2023 and November 1, 2023.
- Country Time Lemonade
- Arizona Tea
- Kool- Aid
- View a complete list of recalled products here.
- Consumers can contact the company (Kraft Heinz) from 9 am-6 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday- Friday at the below phone number to see if a product they purchased is part of the voluntary recall and to receive reimbursement: U.S. Consumer Relations at 1-855-713-9237