The Mesa County Community Services campus begins its new hours of operation on Monday, November 6th, 2023. The new hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. – noon.
This change impacts the Workforce Center (512 29 ½ Road) and the Health and Human Services Building (510 29 ½ Road).
The new hours give community members earlier access to the most popular services, such as the Public Health Clinic and Economic Assistance. The public is encouraged to ask questions about hours for any services that are by-appointment only.
View a map of Grand Valley Transit routes that go to the campus.
Widely-Used Programs and Services
Human Services (970) 241-8480
- Economic Assistance programs including Long-Term Care, Medicaid and SNAP.
- Child Welfare and Adult Protection including adoption, foster care and permanency.
Public Health (970) 248-6900
- Birth and Death Certificates.
- Public Health Clinic including vaccine services and reproductive healthcare.
- Grand Valley Connects helps people find and apply for health and economic assistance resources.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides nutrition education, breastfeeding support and help paying for healthy groceries.
Workforce Center (970) 248-0871
- Business services including the business center, candidate screening, recruiting assistance and on-the-job training.
- Job seeker services including the Career Development Program, workshops and the resource room.