What We Do
SafeCare® is a free in-home, evidence-based, parent education program. We provide skill training to caregivers in the areas of parenting, home safety, and child health.
Our home visitors help parents with children age 0 – 5 learn to:
- Reduce challenging child behaviors.
- Increase positive time with their children.
- Remove common household safety hazards.
- Identify and respond to common child illnesses or injuries.
- Engage children in simple activities.
SafeCare® is funded by CDHS, and administered by Mesa County Public Health with the support of the Kempe Center.
Call (970) 248-6911 to get started with SafeCare®, today.
A link to the statewide online referral system can be found here.