Vaccine Provider Map
ALERT: The vaccine provider map is updated every Wednesday with locations that have received vaccine shipments within the past two weeks. While vaccine supplies are limited, providers on this map may or may not have vaccine or appointments currently available. Please call for information before visiting.
- Providers listed below may or may not have vaccine currently available.
- These locations are not open for walk-in appointments and should be contacted directly for additional information.
Mesa County Public Health – (970) 248-6900.
Immediate scheduling is available, appointments as soon as the next day. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- City Market #413 – (970) 858-9508
- City Market #425 – (970) 434-9651
- City Market #444 – (970) 628-7563
- Family Physicians of Western Colorado (Primary Care Partners) – (970) 245-1220
- Grand Junction Dialysis Center – 1-800-424-6589
- Marillac Health – 970-200-1600
- Safeway Pharmacy #0897 – (970) 257-0233
- Safeway Pharmacy #1533 – (970) 248-9871
- Safeway Pharmacy #2625 – (970) 257-1392
- Walmart #1280 – (970) 241-6061
Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
- As the program begins initial implementation, select retail pharmacies nationwide are receiving limited COVID-19 vaccine supply directly from the federal government to vaccinate state-selected priority groups at no cost.
- The program will begin with per capita allocations by each jurisdiction that will divided among the selected pharmacy partners based on number of stores and reach. As the program expands, and supply becomes more readily available, the allocation may be adjusted to reflect partner size (number of store locations nationwide), reach (percent of the total U.S. population living within 5 miles of a store location), and ability to vaccinate (throughput).
- Individuals who are eligible for vaccination in their state and are interested in getting vaccinated at their local pharmacy should call or check the pharmacy’s website to find out if vaccine is available.
- Most pharmacy partners are using online scheduling systems to schedule vaccination visits for eligible individuals based on their limited available vaccine supply.
- CDC has created a webpage that lists the pharmacy partners currently participating in the program in your state.