Vaccine Provider Map
ALERT: The vaccine provider map is updated every Wednesday with locations that have received vaccine shipments within the past two weeks. While vaccine supplies are limited, providers on this map may or may not have vaccine or appointments currently available. Please call for information before visiting.
- Providers listed below may or may not have vaccine currently available.
- These locations are not open for walk-in appointments and should be contacted directly for additional information.
At a local retail pharmacy:
- You can get a vaccine at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Safeway, Cardinal, Costco, City Market, and King Soopers pharmacies. Most of these pharmacies take walk-ins and same-day appointments.
- The Department of Health and Human Services has a text line that can help you find a pharmacy with vaccines. Text your zip code to 438829 to find a vaccine appointment in your neighborhood.
- You can also visit vaccinefinder.org for a map of vaccine providers near you.
At a local doctor’s office:
- Click here to view a map of vaccine providers, including doctor’s offices, across Colorado.
- Click here for a list of vaccine providers in each county.
- You can also call your local doctor’s office or clinic to ask if they are offering the vaccine.
At my local public health agency:
- Click here for a list of local public health agencies in Colorado. Many local public health agencies have vaccine clinics in their communities
I need a ride to my vaccine appointment:
Dial 2-1-1 or visit 211colorado.org to learn more.
I need to schedule an in-home vaccination visit:
- You can call 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926) and an agent can help you register for an in-home vaccination. The call line is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT and in multiple languages.
- If you are unable to make the call, a caregiver, family member, or friend can call on your behalf.
- Arranging an in-home vaccination will take time to coordinate and the visit may take longer than getting the vaccine through another site.